Friday, April 29, 2011

ROYAL WEDDING!!


Oh, where to begin with the Royal Wedding?!? First off, I didn't really catch "Royal Wedding Fever" until the week leading up to the wedding and then it came on with a vengeance and I blame that on TLC.  They've had so many Royal Wedding TV shows  and I'm addicted to each and every one of them! Even though each show is basically the same thing over and over--I can't seem to get enough!

The day is finally here and Kate looked absolutely goregous!  I can't stop staring at the pictures of her in her wedding dress. STUNNING!



The only thing I didn't like was her hair and veil.  I felt she needed a long veil to give that really dramatic look while she walks down the aisle.  And her hair was just kinda flat? She looks good with it down but having it up would have been really elegant and worked well with that neckline.  Oh, there was one more thing I didn't like.....the bouquet!!  It was so small and plain.....she could have added a little more "ompf" to that.  But back to the dress, it was stunning.

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall for the rest of the day.... Can't wait to see all the pictures!!

1 comments:

mMe said...

She looks gorgrous! What a classy gal. That dress makes her waist look so tiny! Did you see William say "you look so beautiful" when he first saw her? I melted!!!

Welcome to blogland :):)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates