Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ASOS


 One of my favorite online shopping websites is ASOS!  I think I came across it in one of my fashion magazines earlier this year.  It think it was started in the UK and they just recently launched their US website, but I just love how all of their items are unique.  I don't know about you, but I get so bored sometimes with what I find in stores.  Maybe its the European influence, but I love the different styles they bring to the table.....AND at good prices!  I mean you'll definitely find expensive designer clothing on here, but the ASOS brand stuff isn't too expensive and very cute!  I can't say I've actually bought anything from them, BUT I will at some point.... :) 

LOVE this dress.
 

Great summer dress!


LOVSIES the back of this shirt:


Love the color of these pants!  


There are soo many items I love, I could go on and on!  Have you ever shopped on ASOS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates