Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Beauty Department and Magazines

Wow, its been such a busy week so far!  And woohoo!  It finally got hot here today!!  Like 88 degrees hot!  I've been waiting for this day for like 7 months..

Anyway, a friend of mine blogged about this new website that I'm obsessed with now!  It's called The Beauty Department.  Has anyone heard of this already?  Its a new blog site started by Lauren Conrad (I adore her!) and 2 other famous make-up and hair girls in the celebrity world.  They do tutorials, which are really great and lots of other tips and how-to's.  Since it's new, there isn't a ton of info yet but I love what I see so far! Check it out!


I don't know about you, but I live for my fashion magazines each month!  Its like Christmas every time I go to my mailbox and find one!  My favorite beauty and fashion magazines are InStyle and People Style Watch.  I ended up getting People Style Watch for free with some airline points I had, but I have seriously grown to LOVE it!  They have tons and tons of cute finds and I love discovering new shopping websites (they always show where you can buy the items they feature).  They also offer 20% off coupons to like 20 or so stores and websites.  If you've never read it, I highly suggest picking up a copy!  You won't regret it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates