Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hilarious Baby Video

Well the world didn't end today...that's good because I went shopping today and I'd really like to wear all the things I got!  Post to come soon with all the goodies I found (and I wasn't being bad...it was guilt fee shopping because my birthday is next week and I received money and gift cards from family).

Anyway, there are a lot of funny baby videos floating around the internet, but this one is by far my favorite!  It never gets old....I've watched it so many times and its still just as funny.  I hope my kids do things like this! LOL Enjoy!

2 comments:

mMe said...

Ahhh he is too cute in that little seat/toy of his! I love when he backs up in shock then starts laughing. SO CUTE!

Ashley said...

LOL I know! That's my favorite part!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates