Sunday, May 15, 2011

M.I.A. in Indy

Hello there!  Sorry, I have been M.I.A. for a little while!  This past weekend I was in Indianapolis visiting my Alma Mater, Butler University, because it was graduation for a lot of my friends.  Butler has a pharmacy program that's 6 years to complete so my friends who were my year, are just now graduating as doctors!  Congrats to all of you by the way!

It was great seeing everyone!  This was only the 2nd time I had been back to Indianapolis since I graduated (even though I'm only 3 hours away...) so I really haven't seen a lot of people in a long time.  Great to reminisce and catch up with everyone's lives!  I stayed with my good friend, Hilliary, of Happily Ever Healthy--she has a great blog about eating healthy with tons of recipes!  We had a great time together...here's a picture of (from left to right) me, Kari, Hilliary, and Amanda!


And then being silly...


Hope everyone else had a great weekend!  Ready for another week...NOT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates