Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Sandals

I am in desperate need of new flat summer sandals!  I have plenty of heels and wedges but as far as flat sandals go, all I have are a few pairs of flip flops...can you believe that?  What's wrong with me?!  I'm not quite sure how this happened.............

Anyway, here are my top fav summer sandals (in no particular order):

Target: Merona Emiline Braided Flat ($15)


Nordstrom: Dolce Vita Felice Sandal ($139.95)


Tory Burch: Miller 2 Logo Thong Sandal ($225)


Juicy Couture: Filomena Jelly Sandal ($69.95)


 Kate Spade: Florina Sandal ($285) How cute are these?!


Do you have any summer sandals you're lusting after? 

2 comments:

mMe said...

I am also on a hunt for summer flat sandals!!! I like the naked look, not a lot of straps just one down the middle-a fun color is an added bonus :)

Molly said...

I NEED the TB new Miller sandals!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates