Thursday, June 16, 2011

COLORS!

I am LOVING all the colors this season!  Especially the new "color blocking" trend as well as all the neon brights!  Anyway, I am a big Express fan and I came across these new maxi skirts from them.  You usually always find maxi skirts in floral or black, so having all these bright colors is really unique in my opinion!  This skirt comes in several different colors, but this was the only image I could find of it.  Cute right?


I also am in love with the new J Brand ankle skinny jeans in multiple colors!  I first heard about them here on Pretty In Pink Megan, and fell in lurve! 





I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

Oh.....and while we're at it...I'll just throw these in :) I WANT.


What do you think of the color trends now?  A relief from all the dark colors or too much?

1 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

You know what? I think I'm going to go to Express this weekend and buy that very skirt. I love, love, LOVE it.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates