Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I'm back from a long and happy weekend in Chicago!  My niece was turning 2, so my whole family came up for her birthday party.  I am the youngest of 6 kids, so by whole I mean ALL of us were there along with the sister-in-laws and other nieces.  It was so much fun to be all together, since the last time we all were together was my wedding, almost 1 year ago!!  Crazyyyyy!

Anyway, we also got to spend Father's Day with my Dad which was wonderful!  It's been a tough year for my Dad, health-wise, so I know it meant a lot to have us all there together with him.  I'm not gonna get all sappy on ya'll telling you why my Dad is the best so I'll just leave you with some pictures! :)  Love you Dad!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates