Thursday, June 9, 2011

Here & There...

Hello my lovely blog readers!  Happy Hump Day!  I have just returned from a work trip to New Orleans.  I'm very happy to be home, but even happier that there are only 2 days left of the work week!

I have a random thoughts post for you today....I couldn't quite decide what to focus this post on, so I'm just going to give you all of what's been on my mind. Mkay?

1st....I love these Aldo wedges.  I found them a couple months back when they came out and walked around in them in the store for about an hour.  I love how bold they are, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money on them.  I just saw them in the store window, and now I'm really wanting them again.  Good idea or too bold to wear?


2nd...I really like these beach linen pants from Victoria's Secret.  They're on sale right now too!  I think they're so great for the summer, on the beach and off.  What do you think of these?


3rd...I got my hair highlighted recently and now I'm basically back to blonde!  I haven't been blonde since the beginning of college, so its very exciting to be back.  Doc claimed he didn't like me as a blonde but he never new me when I was blonde (he only saw pics) soooo I decided to ignore his preference and go back to blonde.  I think he likes it. :) I don't have any pics yet....I'll post one soon!

4th...I'm loving my Lululemon Wunder Under crops btw!  They wick moisture away from your body and are sooo stretchy and comfy!  Definately a good investment if anyone is thinking about them.  Now I want the yoga mat that I won't slip and slide around on....

5th...I'm seriously loving the head scarf look, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.  What do you think?  Is it dumb?  Maybe I should post a pic for you and you tell me if it works or not.  For now I'll leave you with the queen of this look....Ms. Nicole Richie.




And last but not least...I can't wait for Sheridan French's new line to come out! Ya'll know Sheridan French right?  If not, click here for her website.  I love her....I mean her blog is amazing and her clothes are to die for!  I know lots of people have blogged about her, but I just can't believe she is only 26 years old!!  She has accomplished so much at a young age, its truly inspirational!  I sooo want to own a piece of her clothing.  I am loving this dress especially:


That's all I have for you today!  It's time for me to hit the sack and get a good night's sleep!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

That's so funny that he says he didn't like you as a blonde! When I was 21, I went blonde! It was a rough transition, but after the second coloring, I LOVED it! Totally ruined my hair though, so I went back to brown. I've thought about going back a lot recently, but am too scared to pull the trigger! It's so much maintenance! Post a picture!

Taylor said...

PS - Nicole Richie has always been my hair icon.

Lindsay said...

I love the head scarf-- I wish I could pull that off too... I've found the thin head scarves and wraps to work great! That way you aren't working with too much material.

Sheridan French stuff is really pretty... It's a lot like Tory Burch meets Ralph Lauren patterns.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates