Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Need Some Advice!


Calling all experienced bloggers!  I'm in need of a little advice here.  What is the best way to increase your viewership and followers?  I find that I get quite a few page views, but I want to know how to increase my followers! 

I try to comment on other people's blogs, and I've been lucky enough to have sweet people such as Megan of Meg Moving and Shasta of Shasta Anne give me "Pay it Forward" shout outs, which has helped IMMENSELY, but I wonder if I'm missing the boat on some secret here.  I know I've only been blogging a short while (about 2 months) so I'm not expecting miracles here, but just curious to hear from those who have been succcessful! 

Do I need to be posting everyday?  Do I need to post more interesting things?  Comment more?

Thanks!! :)

1 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Hey Ashley! I just stumbled across your blog from a comment you made on a fellow blogger's post ... so keep that up! It's a great way to drive traffic. I've only been blogging since late November and I've found that commenting really helps my pageviews -- and then fun posts attract loyal followers. SO GLAD to have found your blog - very fun!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates