Thursday, June 2, 2011

Suggestions!?


For quite a while now, I have been LOVING the low/open back look!  It's incredibly sexy and flattering, buttttttt it just drives me nuts that there aren't more styles out there!  I have been looking for a halter, low back dress or top for like forever and I can't find one!  Does anyone have any suggestions or pieces they've come across?  Every time I search for this style, I end up with cheapo "clubbing" dresses... Yea, not the look I'm going for...

Help!

4 comments:

mMe said...

Hey! I know what you mean about the backless. My fav backless clothing item I have is a maxi dress from jcrew that is halter with a very low back. Go to shopstyle.com and type backless or open back in the search engine, then you can narrow the search results to dresses or tops. Shopstyle is a great search engine for fasion!

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...

Found your blog through Shasta Anne! I have found a few things at Victoria's Secret in the past, but it's hit or miss because of your aforementioned "in da club" look. Consider me your newest follower :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love that dress and the scarf! so pretty! xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!

Ashley said...

Thanks for joining ladies! :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates