Monday, June 6, 2011

Today's Inspirational Video

Most of you have probably already seen this video, but I can't get enough!  I saw this the other day and thought this was so funny and a great pick me up, inspirational video from an adorable kid!  I can't help, but think to myself, I hope my future kids are this cute and funny!  Take a look!


I've also been MIA once again, but for good reason.......I'm in New Orleans right now for work!  When I was little I came down here but I don't remember it, so its been really fun to explore the city.  Sooooooo HOTTTTT!  I mean so humid and stuffy!   But I eaten some great food (king cakes and beignets....mmmmm!) and have bee having a great time with my coworkers so I really can't complain!  No Marti Gras beads yet though....hehe....there's still tonight right?

Hope you all are having a great start to the week!  I promise I'll start posting more again soon. 

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I am a new follower! Found you from Shasta Anne!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ha! I've seen this video all over but this is my first time watching it! What a little cutie! He should become an inspirational speaker :)

Ashley said...

Thanks for joining ladies! :)

Simply Me said...

Your blog is great!! new follower!

Ashley Borysewich said...

so adorable!!

Also, I have a giveaway going on here for a $50 headband from Smathers and Branson if you're interested :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates