Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Versace for H&M

Well I must say, I am a wee bit excited because.......................I'm going to Miami tomorrow!!!!! (Yes, cue Will Smith song) And even better.....I'll be there for 1 week!  That also means I will probably be a bit M.I.A. in the bloggy world.  Sorry loyal followers :(

On a different note, each year H&M collaborates with a different designer to create a more affordable line of luxe clothing.  In past years, they have worked with designers such as Lanvin, Carl Lagerfeld, and Comme des Garcons.  Well this year, H&M just announced it will be collaborating with Versace on a luxe line available November 17, 2011! 

Watch this video about the announcement:
*Warning, it's very hard to understand Donatella and the other chick in the video!  Also, does anyone else think Donatella is scary looking?


Are you excited for the collaboration?  I wonder how pricey the pieces are gonna be?

5 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

That is going to be a great line. I can't wait to see its' debut!

Have a BLAST in Miami - that's where I went several weeks back for my bachelorette weekend. We had so much fun and I know you will too!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Have tons of fun in Miami Ash! Does John get to go with you at all?
I am excited to see the line at H&M! I agree Donatella looks a bit scary!

Ashley said...

Thanks Hill and April! Yes, John does get to come to Miami with me...he's still on break until July so lots of relaxing for us both!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Good! It will be nice for you guys just to be able to relax! Enjoy!

Rhiannon {Hey Gorg} said...

Have so much fun in Miami :) Wha hoo!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates