Friday, July 1, 2011

1 Year Ago....

I'm catching up on posts here since I was gone.......and I have a very special post for you today!  This past Sunday was my 1 year anniversary with hubby!  I thought I'd reminisce a little about the special day and this past year...

Coming to you via Miamiiiii.......today is a very special day!  1 year ago today (June 26th), I married my best friend in front of 160 family and friends in the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever dreamed of!  I cannot believe its already been 1 year--older people always say "time flies", well they're right.  It does!  It feels like yesterday that I was walking down the aisle, but alas, that was 365 days ago.

I really thought I'd be sad/depressed when the wedding was over but I wasn't.  I think that was because I was so happy with how the day had gone that I had no regrets.  I mean there are always things you wish you'd done differently, but I had sooo much fun, that I really couldn't have asked for anything better!  I'm so happy being married and very excited for the life we have ahead of us.  Here are some of my favorite photos from the wedding day:







 Thanks for being an amazing husband.  I love you :)

5 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Your wedding photos are absolutely stunning, and the lights hanging from the ceiling of your ceremony venue ... amazing. Happy anniversary. :)

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

You had a perfect day, I was thrilled to be a part of it! I am so happy for you both! Happy anniversary and here is to many more!

Ashley said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Amanda said...

Your wedding was amazing! Happy anniversary! You two are so perfect for each other :-)

♡ bAs said...

What a sweet post! You look absolutely stunning! I am sure it was a beautiful day. Hope you had a great anniversary! I am planning my big day right now.. feel free to throw any tips my way ;) I just found your pretty blog!
http://preppywifepreppylife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates