Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to Reality!

Hello bloggie land!  I've missed you :)

I'm back from my work conference in beautiful Miami and it was a great trip!  Great conference and enjoyed seeing my family, as well as staying at an amazing hotel (Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne).  See previous post with pictures...

Anyway, I'm working on catching up on all my blog reading I've missed!  I feel so out of the loop with ya'll!  As soon as I have a free moment, I will be back with my normal posts!  Until then....I would very much like to be eating these RIGHT NOW.  I will make these. Yes. I will.

Toffee Crunch Cupcakes: Find recipe here.

3 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Cupcakes look amazing!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I have already been battling a sweet tooth today ... this just reaffirmed the fact that I need to indulge! :)

Pretty in Pink said...

hi- did you know you won my giveaway? email me! :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates