Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm not doing sh*t today

 This is how I feel today (ok, and most days)....anyone else agree? :)


Maybe its because I will be traveling againnnn this weekend for a work conference.  Bleh. Too much traveling! However, I really shouldn't be complaining because...its at the Ritz Carlton on Key Biscayne in Miami!!  Very nice hotel and I get to see my family again!  Win, win.

Here I will be for the next couple of days:



Woe is me right? What are you all doing this weekend?

3 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

So jealous! Looks beautiful!

I have a bachelorette party this weekend for my high school friend Katie! Feels like just yesterday we were getting geared up for your bachelorette party!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Ummmm not too much to complain about there! That is going to be just beautiful - are you going to treat yourself to a massage?!

Suzzie V said...

Holy cow that looks amazing!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates