Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is this too far?

Ok, ya'll know I love sparkly things right?!  I've talked about clothes, shoes, accessories, housewares.....if I could be a walking disco ball--I would!  I've seen MANY different kinds of sparkle encrusted things, but I have never come across this.....


Now that is a throne right?!  I wouldn't exactly want to use it if you know what I mean!  Lol its too pretty...it needs to just be decoration in the house.  Sadly, I don't think Doc would care much for it....he'd claim it wasn't manly enough to drop the kids off at the pool/take the browns to the super bowl/feed the monkeys/etc.  Those of you with boyfriends/husbands know the sayings.....

But in all reality...who actually decided this was a good idea?

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Mmm, somehow I think you'd have trouble getting Hubs on board! A girl can dream, though :)

♡ bAs said...

Haha! This really made me laugh! I posted monogrammed toilet paper awhile ago. Too funny!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

HAHAHA! This is great!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates