Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Little Inspiration For Today

Since today is the first day back after a long weekend (and still too soon after a vacation for me), I decided we needed a little inspiration for today!  Godsh, I am dragging today!  Is anyone else feeling this way?  Here is a random collection of photos from Pinterest that I found....I think they all should make you smile somehow!



What a cute little fashionista!




Cat yoga?



Working on it....


Hope you all are getting through your workdays a little bit better now? And remember....keep calm and buy shoes! :)

4 comments:

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I want that last "keep calm" pic printed out and framed in my closet! :)

Lowcountry Spoiled said...

I have to have the keep calm, buy shoes sign for my closet! Really great blog!!!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Ahhh, love all these images! Those cupcakes are gorgeous!

Erica said...

those animals are adorable! great photos

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates