Friday, August 5, 2011

20 Questions with Hilliary - Tag You're It!

Happy Friday everyone!


My dear friend Megan at Meg's Big Move has graciously asked me to be apart of her her 20 Questions Guest Posting - Tag You're It!, so head on over there to see what my answers were! Megan wants to start a little Tag You're It game for us bloggers, so since I've been tagged now......I have my other dear friend Hilliary from Happily Ever Healthy here with her 20 Questions!  Enjoy!

1-What is your favorite color?
Definitely Pink, and I love orange too.  Although I never wear either of these colors, if we are talking favorite color for cloths I would have to say navy and black!

2. What is your favorite food to make?
This is tough I cook lots of different things and love experimenting in the kitchen.  However my all time favorite thing to cook is Pasta with Olive Oil and Broccoli, or Lasagna (these were two dishes I loved growing up).  I love cooking meals/food that brings back a memory, and both these dishes do just that!

3. Who is your favorite Food Network Chef?
I really like Giada and all her recipes!  I really want her cookbooks!

4. What is the last beauty product you bought, and are you liking it?
New Face Wash, I think its a smoothing one by Neutregena!  So far I like it, my skin is a lot softer!  I am actually really need to go out and stock up on my make up staples!

5. What 3 items from your closet do you wear the most?
Hmm A navy ruffly dress from Jcrew, a Banana Republic Silk tank top with Lace, and probably my US open half zip sweatshirt (my house is always super cold)!

6. What fashion item are you lusting after right now?
Tory Burch Flats, I really want a pair for the fall in black.  I have had my eye on them for awhile now.  I also really want a lace shift dress!  I am lusting over the Navy one Kate Middleton wore on the Canada tour!

7. Essie or OPI?
This is a hard one!  I love them both and own several colors from both Essie and OPI!  My favorite OPI color is Cajun Shrimp!

8. How often do you workout?
6-7 days a week

9. Iced or hot coffee?
Hot coffee, I rarely drink iced coffee even if it is super hot out!  I think iced coffee has a watered down flavor and a weird aftertaste!  

10. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
Price William and Princess Kate  I love her fashion!

11. What is your favorite reality TV show?
I have to be honest I don't watch many reality TV shows but I love the Bachelorette and the Bachelor!  

12. Place you've never been, but would like to go?
I would love to go to London, Greece, New Zealand, Napa Valley I could probably list off a half a dozen other places if I sat and thought long enough!

13. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
I like to wake up early Saturday mornings and sit and read with a cup of coffee!  I like the peacefulness before anyone else is up!
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people make plans and then break them, or when someone doesn't follow through on what they say they are going to do.  

15. What is your best guilty pleasure?
A big spoonful of peanut butter straight from the jar!  I sometimes crave it!

16. What is your favorite book?
The Wedding (The Sequel to the Notebook)  I love Nicholas Sparks books!  I also really enjoyed the book Little Bee (I like when you can learn something from a book)!  Right now I am reading The Help and loving it, this could be a favorite.  

17. Do you subscribe to any magazines? Which?
Currently no, but I should subscribe to Fitness, Self, and Shape (I buy them on a regular basis)!

18. What is your favorite chick flick?
Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Notebook

19. What is your drink of choice?
If we are talking alcoholic drinks then definitely Wine!  I tend to lean more towards red wines now a days but a good white is still good.  My non-alcoholic drink of choice probably sparkling water or iced tea with a lemon!

20. What advice would you give your 17 year old self? 
Never give up on your dreams or something you want.  You can do anything if you have the determination to pursue your dreams!  Also to be true to yourself, and never try to be something your not. 

Thanks for participating Hilliary!  Now it's your turn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates