Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ballet Concept Shoot

I am VERY excited to share with you a recent photo shoot I did!! Well sorta recent....it happened a couple of months ago, but I wanted to share with you a few sneak peeks! 

I had a photo shoot with the same photographer, make-up artist, and hair stylist as my Marie Antoinette wedding shoot (previously mentioned here).  These are only a few but I can't wait to see all the rest!  We ended up shooting in an abandoned building that was really cool (dirty and a little unsafe, but cool nonetheless) and we just went with the concept of ballerina with a twist....what kind of twist? Well that's up to your interpretation I guess! :)

*Warning: The hair is CRAY CRAY!


You like me as a red head?  Minus the cone of hair coming out of my head of course!


For those of you who are wondering, this photo shoot wasn't for anything in particular.  It was just us having a little fun and a chance for the photographer, make-up artist, and hair stylist to add to their portfolios!  Gotta give them a shout out because all 3 of them are amazing! (Thank you Tracy Abston, Alan Leonard, and Michelle Richardson) I'm always so honored when they ask me to participate.....I've unintentionally built my own little modeling portfolio.  Maybe that should be my next venture?  

Have a great rest of the day and Happy Hump Day!

6 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love these pictures! You look great!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Thanks Hill!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

So so pretty and unique! The red-head shot is my fave.

Bud and Leo said...

Wow I really like the red! and love your blog :) newest follower :)

mMe said...

You look beautiful. That red head photo is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

That has to be fun to break out your old pointe shoes every now and then, huh? What a nice treat! Post the photos of your upcoming (3rd) photo shoot asap! I love looking at them!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates