Thursday, August 4, 2011

Braids!

Ok, so I'm still majorly drooling over those Cambridge Satchel Company bags in neon and trying to figure out a way to convince hubby that I need one....NEED ONE! 

Anyway, let's take my mind off of them for just one second and talk about braids.  Braids are all the rage at the moment and I am loving it!  Unfortunately, I'm working on growing my hair back out so its just a tad too short to get a good braid in...but once its longer, I'm definitely trying some of the below styles!  Only problem is....I've found practice makes perfect with braids, so its just one of those things that takes a while to really get the hang of.  I've gotten the side bang braid down...mostly...but that's about as creative as I've gotten and let's face it, some of these more complicated styles are gorgeous but not so easy to execute! 

My solution: I need a hair stylist to do my hair everyday. Yup. Think I can convince hubby of that one?

Anyway, let's take some inspiration from these styles since they're just too gorgeous to ignore!






The Fishtail Braid has been uber popular right now too!  There are lots of tutorials out there with how to do them.  I plan on trying one soon, as I've never done a fishtail before but I love the way they look!





What do you think of the braid trend?  Do you have any braid styling tips for me?

3 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I m loving the braided look! I think I want to incorporate braids into my up-do for the wedding I am in this upcoming september!

Grace said...

I love all of these! Great summer hair inspiration!!

xx grace
stripesandsequins.com

Fabiana ~ Ciao Newport Beach said...

I love this casual look. It's great all year long. I'm now following your cute blog! Stop by and visit mine too sometime!

ciao

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates