Friday, August 12, 2011

Fall Favorites!

In honor of this "cold" weather we've been having in the Midwest, I thought I'd do a Fall Favorites post.  Yes, I realize its not actually cold here BUT its been like 57 degrees in the mornings, and to me....that's cold!  I'm a Miami girl, what can I say?  Anyway, Fall is inevitably around the corner so I better start getting myself excited for something, so the only way to do that is through clothes!  Here is what you'll find on my Fall wish list:

Boots: Jessica Simpson Ambery in Black


Love these boots!  I really need a new pair of basic black tall boots because the pair that I have now...are just ugly and I bought them like 4 years ago so its time for a new pair.  I really like the platform on these.  They also come in tan, which I really like but I will use the black more. Gotta be practical! :)

Skinny jeans: GAP 1969 legging jeans in Watermelon or Island Palm



I realize these aren't Fall colors but I don't care!  Ever since I fell in love with the J Brand colored jeans (previously mentioned here), I've been searching for a cheaper pair and I've finally found them!  GAP has made these jeans in great colors and half the price....I don't know how they fit as I haven't tried them on, but I am hoping to get to a mall soon to see how these babies feel! 

Scarf: F21 in leopard


I love scarves in the Fall and leopard is very in once again, so this would add a nice little touch to simple outfit!

Sweater Dress: ASOS Cowl Neck Knitted Dress


I love sweater dresses in the Fall and Winter!  This dress would look great paired with some tights and/or tall boots!  It comes in tan and light pink as well.

I'm sure I will have more favorites as we actually get into Fall!  What are your Fall Favorites?

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love the sweater dress! Thats a great color!

Grace said...

great picks. i'm so excited that gap is doing the colored denim... i really want a cobalt pair!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates