Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone!

I will be a little MIA this weekend, as Hubby and I will be going to Dayton to visit his family!  So please excuse my absence...

In the mean time, here are my Friday Favorites!

1.  I finally bought those amazing green jean leggings from GAP this morning!  They were first on sale for 25% off, I resisted.  Then yesterday they went on sale for 30%, I still resisted.  Then today they went on sale for 40% off, and I gave in.  It's like GAP was mocking me.  I patiently waited, and they were almost half the price so I finally said what the heck and bought them!  I super excited for them to come in because I'm not sure how they are going to fit!  Crossing my fingers I dont have to exchange or return them!


2.  I just started reading Water for Elephants and I'm loving it so far!  I have been wanting to read this book for awhile now, and a friend at work finally gave me her copy.  I also really wanted to see the movie, so I'm glad I waited!

 

3.  My favorite grocery store is in Dayton called Dorothy Lane Market.  They have amazing everything!  It's a small grocery store but all their homemade food and baked goods are to die for.  My all time favorite thing to get there are a like million Laura's Cookies!  They are the best iced sugar cookies ever (they have almond extract in them...mmmm). I would be so fat if there was a Dorothy Lane Market close to me...also broke because its not the cheapest place...but definitely a highlight of going home to visit the in-laws!


4.  I'm loving the coral and turquoise color schemes in these bedrooms!





5.  I work out a lot at home in front of the TV.  I do a lot of workout videos because they're really convenient and sometimes a better workout for me rather than going to the gym!  With our cable company, we get Exercise TV which is great because I have access to all these different workout videos for free!  I don't always want to buy them because, inevitably, I get sick of the darn video within a couple months!  I just discovered Jillian Michaels Metabolism Boost video and I love it!  I have not been able to get through the whole video yet because I get sooo tired...its about an hour video...but such a good workout!  She does a ton of different circuits and they're all like running or jumping....for an hour....that's enough for me!  


Hope you all have a great weekend!


10 comments:

Fabiana ~ Ciao Newport Beach said...

I'm really loving the coral bedrooms, especially the last one...so gorgeous! Stop by and visit me to at ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com...

ciao

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Have the best time away, and I'm so excited that you are reading Water for Elephants ... it will go by in a flash because of how great it is!

Shea said...

Your blog seems so fun! I need to start exercising in front of the tv again...I used to do it every single day. Anyways, I'm glad I found your blog! =)

Molly said...

Water For Elephants is a GREAT! And the movie was equally as good.

I hope the jeans fit! I've been eyeing a pair for myself :)

Grace said...

dying for the green jeans!! xox

Liesl said...

I love turquoise and coral too and it matches you layout! :) Super fun blog!

Liesl :)

All Glam Things said...

Green pants are FUN!

GlamThings

mMe said...

I totally need to eat those cookies. I am obsessed with any baked good with almond extract! send me some!

Grace said...

i got the gap jeans in watermelon. still hoping they get more of the blue - WANT!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

I sent my green ones back! I thought they came up too high and also were too tight and long! I wish they were more of an ankle length so you can wear them in the summer time. I think I just expected them to be more of a jean rather than a legging ya know? Just didn't look right on me....but im glad you got a pair! Post pics of how you wear them! :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates