Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Francesca's Collections Jewlery

Have you ever been to a Francesca's Collections store?  I remember the first time I went into one, it was in Chicago years ago and I was in heaven!  They have the BEST accessories for great prices!  I was very happy when I moved here to Columbus and found a couple around town.  They also sell clothes, shoes, and lots of random cute things...I definitely recommend spending some time in this store the next time you see one!

The best thing about Francesca's is the jewelry, so here are my fav's at the moment! P.S. They have way more pieces in store than online! P.P.S. They are running a sale online for buy 1, get 1 50% off! :)

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
Now those bracelets would be great for an arm party, no?  Aren't their pieces pretty?  And cheap!  Check and check.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Molly said...

Francesca's does have awesome jewels! I always have to restrain myself in the store b/c everything is pretty inexpensive. So, I tend to go a little overboard...

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates