Sunday, August 7, 2011

Heath Bar Blondies

Good morning everyone!

So little vent about Blogger for a moment: Blogger was giving me majah issues on Friday!  I would do a post but it wouldn't show up in the reader and then I would try to delete the post and that's when it would show up!  Ugh, it can be so frustrating sometimes and I tried to look up how to fix the problem, but I couldn't find anything.  I don't think there are fixes for these issues.  I think they're just glitches or something.  Has anyone ever had that happen to you?

Anyway, I have another mouth watering recipe for you today!  Heath Bar Blondies!  I don't know about you, but I LOVE toffee!  It's like crack for me.  Seriously.  When I came across this recipe on pinterest, I almost died.  Check out Eat, Live, Run for the fab recipe!


They almost look like fudge right?  Mmmm! 

Have a great Sunday! What are your plans for today? I will just be sitting on the couch watching some [trashy] TV and maybe I'll fit a workout in there somewhere.  Maybe... :)

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

These look so good!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I'm going to the beach with my family next week and I think this is the PERFECT recipe to make for a snack! YUM!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates