Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pinterest & Red Riding Hood

Good morning lovely blog readers!


Just thought I'd let you know, I've finally joined Pinterest!  After a long time of browsing the site and posting their images on here, I finally said what the heck? Why haven't I joined?  So I made an account and I'm on my way to creating inspiration boards!  I'm still figuring out how the whole thing works, but its definitely consumed quite a bit of my time already!  If you have a Pinterest account, follow me! I don't know what info to give you though....I think my account name is ashley_lavin?


Anyway, last night Doc and I watched the movie Red Riding Hood and it was actually much better than I expected!  I really liked the movie to be honest!  I don't really know what kind of reviews it got, but since I hadn't really heard much about it, I assumed it was just okay.  Boy was I wrong.  I thought it was going to be scarier (the previews made it seem that way) but I actually found it to be more of mystery/thriller/slightly scary movie.  I love Amanda Siegfried too!  She never disappoints and there is definitely a little eye candy in the movie played by Shiloh Fernandez and Max Irons.  I found the ending to be a set up for a sequel so I really HOPE they make one!  If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it! :)





Has anyone else seen the movie Red Riding Hood?  What did you think of it?

1 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I haven't seen Red Riding Hood, but Kinda want to! And I cannot wait to see your boards on pinterest!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates