Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trip to Niagara Falls this weekend!

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone's week is going well....mine is going....very slowly.  BUT, I'm very excited because my Mom is coming to visit me today!  She's flying up here tonight and we are going to go to Niagara Falls this weekend!  A little much needed girls weekend, just the two of us!  We both have never been to the Falls before but we of course have heard wonderful things about it, so I'm looking forward to the trip very much.  While we're up there, we are also going to drive into Toronto because its only about 45 minutes away.  I have never been to Canada either, so this will be a weekend of a lot of firsts for me!  I will definitely take lots of pictures, so keep your eye out for that post next week!  For now, here are some pictures of the GORGEOUS Falls that I will be visiting:



Good thing my Mom is flying up here today because Hurricane Irene will be right by Miami tomorrow!  What's with all these natural disasters right now?  Hurricanes and earthquakes... Hope everyone is safe! 

Any special plans for this weekend?

5 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

That is exciting! Have tons of fun with your mom and tell her hello!! Mark and I have a concert tomorrow, and then we are heading back up to Minnesota because I am in a wedding in a week!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Have a blast!

It's my girlfriend's wedding weekend, so I'll be going to Greensboro to stand by her side as a bridesmaid! I hope they don't have bad weather due to Irene's arrival ... fingers crossed.

lauren keys said...

Definitely check out the Falls on the Canadian side. It's so much better!!

Jess said...

I just found your blog and love it! Have a wonderful trip with your Mom and can't wait to read about it.

Shasta Anne said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time with your mom and make lots of fun memories!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates