Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Friday!

TGIF!

I took the boots out today for the first time!  Its pretty cold today and its going to be super cold this weekend (40s...) so I guess we're really doing this.....its really getting cold. I mean, I've been excited for Fall but somehow I keep denying the fact that Summer its actually over. Maybe the heat will come back and we can hold out a little longer?  Maybe?  I just dread the winter...it basically ruins Fall for me. I only like the snow during Christmas....after that, it needs to go.  But of course it doesn't............not for like 4 more long months.... Ok, I'm done complaining now :)

ANYWAY, I have a little bit of a brain dump for you today. First, can we take a sec to admire how gorgeous Lauren Conrad's hair looks in this pic?!  I love her and I need this hair!


Second, I'm loving the fact that glitter and sequins are big right now!  As you should already know, I love me some glitter (mentioned here, here, and here) so I'm looking forward to bring it out and buying some new pieces.  What do you think of this super cute Zara sequin clutch I found through Stripes & Sequins?



Third, this is an amazing laundry room, no?  It would totally make doing laundry not so bad! I especially love all the apothecary jars on the counter!


While we're talking home decor.....take a look at this baby!  No idea, where it is or whose it is but its amazing right??  Yes, my future home...I'll tell hubby to get on that. The more I look at this, the more it looks like a computer generated image...either way its amaze-balls! :)


Last but not least, I am just loving all the TV I've been watching lately! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been drama-licious which is always good!  Its been nice seeing Camile and Kyle getting along this season, and what is up with Kim??? She is a drunky for sure! And Adrienne and Paul bicker so much--its so annoying! I've always thought those two don't seem very "in love"....and Lisa seems to be the trouble maker this season.  Do you think she leaked that info about Taylor to the press? And I won't even get started on Taylor....


Giuliana & Bill are about to start IVF for the 3rd time and its just so sad to watch them being all positive saying its going to work this time and knowing that it didn't because Giuliana is not pregnant right now.  It kind of ruins the show a bit knowing ahead of time that things will either work or not work.  I so wish she would get pregnant but it seems like that's not going to happen....I wonder if they've started looking into adoption yet? They're getting old....


Hubby and I just started watching the New Girl with Zoey Deschanel and I really like it! She so cute and quirky...the role fits her very well!  We'll see if it continues to go well..


I missed last nights episode of Project Runway so I will be watching that this weekend!  I love this show....I think it would be so hard to be a designer on the show.  I'm also super excited because they announced they're doing an all star season next! P.S. my fashion design class that I'm taking is going well! More on that later!


What are you all doing this weekend? Watching any good shows?

3 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love the sequin purse! It is a must have, and I want Lauren Conrads Hair!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

Thanks for the shout out... stopping by Zara after work to see if they still have any! xo

Shea said...

I loovvvvvve Lauren Conrad's hair!! And I agree about Giuliana & Bill...it does kind of ruin the show since we already know it doesn't work. (Same with the Kardashian shows...nothings really a surprise because I've already seen what happens in a magazine) I need a life! haha

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates