Thursday, September 1, 2011

Making my desk cute...possible or not?

Happy September 1st!  I can't believe Summer is basically over... I have to say, I am ready for Fall though (just NOT Winter!!)

So, recently I've been taking a look around my desk here at work and thinking I really need to do something to spruce it up and make it more my own.  Decorate it a little more, etc.  BUT the problem is...my desk is tiny!!  I don't have a lot of room, so this is going to be a challenge.  I think I'm up for the task though.  I will take some before and after pics for you, but for now here are some things I'm looking at for inspiration.

Cute monogrammed mousepad from Etsy (there are so many different styles!):


Faux Orchid from Target:


Collapsible Magazine/Binder Holder from See Jane Work:



Jonathan Adler File Folders from See Jane Work:



Erin Condren superrrr cute notepads (I can't decide on which design!):



Erin Condren desktop calender:


I would eventually like to get an Erin Condren weekly planner.  I've heard sooooo much about them and I use a weekly planner all the time!  The only hard part is deciding which one to get!?  There are so many cute ones! 

Do you girls have any other ideas for how to I can "cute up" my office desk? 

2 comments:

Julie said...

When I personalized my desk at work, it made it so much happier to be there! All of those things are adorable! The one thing I had that made me smile every time was a picture of my pets! So maybe a framed picture of something that makes you happy!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I have a cute girly lamp on my desk and it always receives compliments! And lots of fun picture frames :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates