Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Target and a Birthday!

Happy Hump Day!

So, as mentioned yesterday, I made my way to Target to check out the new Missoni Collection and the racks were BARE!  It was crazyyy!  One of the workers told me, there were lines of people waiting outside prior to opening.......and by 8:30 AM everything was basically gone!  I was able to score one item!!  I got the ballet flats seen below:


They're super cute, so I'm very excited about this!  I would have loved to get some of the clothing though.....I hope they re-stock the racks often.  I heard people were buying just tons and tons of it to sell on eBay. Really? I mean these aren't iPads people! 


Anyway, on to more important things....today is Doc's birthday!!  He's turning 25 and thinks he's soooo old already.  I'm like really..what's wrong with you?  I've always been the type to get excited about getting older...I guess that will stop at some point though... Anyway, he's already starting the denial about birthdays.  Guess I'll have another 75 years of this.... :)

We're going out to a steakhouse tonight to celebrate, and this weekend we'll do some celebrating with his parents since Sunday is his Dad's birthday.  So HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey!!  I love you and I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!

Doc being his sexy self :)

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Have fun celebrating!!!

grace - stripes and sequins said...

Nice work snagging the ballet flats... totally wanted a pair!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates