Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Target Website Crashes!

The much anticipated Missoni for Target Collection makes its' debut in stores and online today (yay!!), BUT, has anyone already discovered the little problem?  Looks like the Missoni lovers all over have crashed Target's website! Bad fashionistas!


I logged on this morning to take a gander at what pieces they had (I'm thinking about running over to Target at lunchtime today) and I was like wow, WTF?!  I wonder what the stores are like? Crazy? Like Black Friday cray cray??

Has anyone been to a Target store today or know someone who has?

1 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I am going to target later today to pick up items for dinner, I am going to check out the new Missoni Collection! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates