Friday, October 28, 2011

ASOS Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! 

Today, I found myself browsing ASOS online and what has been catching my eye you ask?  Well, wait no further!  Here is my wish list of items currently:

Rainbow sequin pencil skirt--how fun is this!?

$53.91 - Click here for website



Oversized leopard sweater--sooo perfect with boots and leggings!

$98.84 - Click here for website

Faux fur coat--too bad, its out of stock....we all know why though! Its so cute!!

$116.81 - Click here for website

French Connection metal bow clutch--love how unique this is!

$170.72 - Click here for website

Is there anything you are lusting after right now?  Any good websites to tell me about? :)

5 comments:

Michelle P said...

Cute! I love Asos. Have you ever looked at ModCloth?

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Yes! I love ModCloth too!

Fash Boulevard said...

Wow I love all of these pieces. The first skirt is beyond amazing and the second leopard jacket is a must have for fall. I adore your picks. Great post!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your sweet comment! Xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Gameday Stylist said...

Love the leopard cardi!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

Caitlin C. said...

Love Asos! They have such cute things for Fall!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates