Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Five Things

Happy Friday everyone! 

Here are five things I am loving right now:

1.  Printed maxi dresses like the one below! I'm still not over this trend!


2.  5 minute coffee cake in a cup! I found this recipe on Pinterest....seriously you need to try this! It looks so good and easy!

Recipe Here


3.  Fall decorations.....and the fact that Thanksgiving is only about a month away!! I can't wait for all that food! Mmmmmm......


4. This wrap watch! I need one like this.

Shop it here
5.  And lastly....because these always make me laugh!


Hope you all have a great weekend!  Any big plans?  My in laws are coming to visit tonight and leaving tomorrow and then I'll probably just be sitting on the couch catching up on all the TV shows I'm behind on!

5 comments:

Michelle P said...

That cake in a cup looks delish! And I love that watch. I love iPhone mess-ups.

I don't really have any big plans, just trying to work out more before Halloween so that I don't look disgusting! :)

Gameday Stylist said...

LOL that damnyouautocorrect is hilarious!!! I am definitely making that coffee cake in a cup - yummy!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

Meg {henninglove} said...

ahh that dress is gorgeous!! haha i can't stop laughing at the text exchange, and auto-correct, haha!!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love the dress and the watch! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Jess said...

Coffee cake in a cup sounds ridiculous! I'll have to look for the recipe on pinterest.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates