Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween everyone!


I hope you had great weekends!  Mine was great because I got to see this lovely lady on Friday night:


Hilliary has a blog called Happily Ever Healthy, go check it out!  She has tons of healthy recipes and chronicles her daily adventures! 

Hilliary was in town visiting her boyfriend, so we all went out to a wine tasting and then went out to drink......more wine!  Then the rest of the weekend, Doc and I spent catching up on TV shows and one of his old high school friends came to stay with us and we watched the UFC fight on Saturday night. 

Too bad we're back to Monday, BUT I can't believe tomorrow is November 1st!? That's crazy!  I'm sooo looking forward to Thanksgiving now.......is anyone else on the same page with me?  Apple pie.....sweet potato casserole....mashed potatoes....oh yea, and turkey but who looks forward to that?  The sides and sweets are where its at!

How were your weekends?  Is anyone dressing up today? I wish our office dressed up....

1 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Thanks for the shout out Ash! I am so glad I got to see you while I was in Columbus! Mark and I had a blast with you guys! Cannot wait to see you in Louisville!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates