Friday, October 7, 2011

Is it 5:00 PM yet?

Happy happy Friday!


I'm so ready for the weekend!  How about you?  What are you up to this weekend?  I can't think of a darn thing I have planned, which is exactly how I want it!  Sleep in....do a little cleaning....laundry....watch some movies.....maybe do a little baking?......and mostly, enjoy some time with my hubby since he has the weekend off!

So last night, I had my 4th Pattern Drafting & Sewing class (mentioned here) and its going well!  There are only a total of like 7 of us in the class but its all girls around my age, so its been fun getting to know some new people!  We all range in ability and experience, from never using a sewing machine to a girl who works for Express in their Technical Design department...so its been really interesting!  Our final project will be a skirt that we design and make, so I'm trying to decide what I'm going to make.  I'm thinking some type of pencil skirt because then I can wear it to work so I'll get the most use out of it?  We'll see.....

Anyway, its been really fun and I'm looking forward to purchasing a sewing machine soon so I can continue to practice this new hobby of mine! :)

*One last thing.....I wanted to remind you all to enter into my GIVEAWAY!! You have until next Thursday, October 13th! Good luck!*

8 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Yes sleeping in sounds wohavnderful...even though I have a one year old and dont get to do that ha! I can dream :) Have a great weekend with your hubbs!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Yes sleeping in sounds wohavnderful...even though I have a one year old and dont get to do that ha! I can dream :) Have a great weekend with your hubbs!

My Life as A Plate said...

That class sounds like a lot of fun!!! I think sewing is a good life skill to have. I have signed up for a quilting/sewing class and I am excited for it to start I hope it is girls my age too!

Michelle P said...

Sounds like fun! I'm so happy for the weekend.

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

Happy Weekend - sounds like so much fun - dying to take a sewing class!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Sounds like a great class ash! My mom would be so happy knowing you want to buy a sewing machine! Happy weekend!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i am so glad it is the weekend too and a three day weekend at that yippee!!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am so glad its the weekend as well. I felt like this week would never end. I just came across your blog and absolutely love it. I am your newest follower.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates