Monday, October 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce.....

Are you surprised? 

Probably not....all those rumors have been swirling since before the wedding, and if you watched their wedding special (like I did...thanks....can I have those 4 hours of my life back?) you'll see that there was a lot of tension between Kris Humphries and the Kardashian clan. 

Via US Weekly
After just 72 days of marriage, Kim and Kris will call it quits....or atleast begin the legal battle.  Kim filed for divorce today citing "irreconcilable differences".  I'm so glad she got a prenup!  Personally, I was not a fan of Kris.  I thought he was a total jerk and he seemed to wanna be difficult, just for the sake of being difficult.  Maybe they should have waited to get to know one another longer than like 5 minutes before getting engaged.....just because it worked for Khloe (for now) doesn't mean it works for everyone!

I would say they wasted all that money on that extravagant wedding but wait..............that's right, they didn't pay a cent!  They got paid to get married! Hmmm....

11 comments:

Michelle P said...

Not surprised at all. I'm glad she has a pre-nup

Kate @ TheAnniversaryHome.com said...

I didn't watch the special and I'm not a fan of the Kardashians. I could care less about them, but this one really annoys me. For those of us who are married, believe and respect the sanctity of marriage and actually live our vows...what an insult!! That said, I'll probably end up with a copy of People in my grocery cart this week. (Now how did that get there??)

Whitney said...

I know...what a waste of money. I mean, couldn't they donate any of that to charity or anything???

Dayna Leigh said...

Wow, total shocker. Please sense the sarcasm there :)

I think she rushed into a marriage to try to keep up with her sisters - Khloe's married and pregnant and Kourtney has Mason and then there's Kim..you know?

Sigh...

Fashion Meets Food said...

I`m surprised it lasted as long as it did. She just wanted the big wedding...and a baby... I wonder if she'll suddenly be pregnant too.

xo

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Dayna - Khloe's pregnant?

Amanda said...

I knew they weren't right for each other but I didn't think they'd be getting divorced this fast!!

Christina Marie said...

I'm not surprised either... Just a shame for kim since shes the"romantic" one out of all of her sisters...*sigh*

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Crazy, right?! I am sort of perturbed that it is so easy for them to turn marriage into a money-maker and then just bail out ... so not the point.

Meg {henninglove} said...

yah not shocked either unfortunately just goes to show that money can't buy you love

Bonnie said...

I love all of the tweets that have been going around about this.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates