Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone!


I hope you all had great weekends!  This weekend flew by so fast!  I had my in-laws here on Friday night and we did a wine tasting and then on Saturday we went out to lunch, ran some errands, and then they left.  Doc and I then got down to our TV watching and caught up on the tons of TV shows we were behind on!  Seriously....there were like 15 episodes of various TV shows sitting on our DVR...

On Sunday, we just hung around and watched more TV, did laundry, went to the grocery store.....and the highlight of the day was carving our first pumpkin!  This is our 4th Halloween spent together and somehow, we've never carved a pumpkin so I thought it was definitely time! We're not the best artists, but it wasn't too bad of a try! **P.S. I havent' had a chance to upload the pic of our pumpkin yet so I will show you soon!**

I liked the above picture spelling out "Monday" because I always have a hard time getting motivated for the week ahead.  I also usually take yoga on Monday evenings so I liked that it ended in yoga, as that is how I usually end my Mondays!  So all I need is a little motivation, optimism, nourishment, delight, and achievement....and then I'll get through my Monday!

Does anyone else find it hard to get through Mondays?  What do you do to keep yourself optimistic and motivated?

5 comments:

Cait said...

omg girl all the time ha- i def have to switch things up and make a to do list to stay motivated and on top of things :) no worries! if you're interested I'm giving away a Starbucks Gift Card on my blog :) come check it out!

Michelle P said...

Mondays are hard! All I do is think about Friday.

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I hate mondays! But guess what I will be in Columbus on Friday and get to see you! Can't wait!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I am feeling you on the DVR! It's so hard to keep up with all of these great shows on! :)

Hope you had a great Monday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

Gameday Stylist said...

Love it - I needed my Monday to end in Yoga. Hoping my Tuesday will end that way :)

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates