Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yay for 50!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


Big news!  I have finally reached 50 followers! Woohoo!  I realize this is really not that big of a number (compared to those of you who have like 8,000 followers)......but for me, this is BIG!  Thank you to Meg of Henning Love for being my 50th follower! And of course, THANK YOU to the other 49 of you who have so graciously followed me and my daily adventures!  I'm so happy to have you all reading my blog and that you find me interesting enough to keep on reading and commenting, so in honor of this moment....I'm doing my very first giveaway!!

Stay tuned for more info............. :)

7 comments:

Ashley M. said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! I am doing my next giveaway once I reach 150 (5 more followers!) I can't wait to see what you're doing!!! I love reading your cute blog!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Congrats ... that's awesome! I love reading your blog & following along with your adventures.

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Congrats Ash!

Shea said...

Yayyyy!! Congrats Ashley!

Meg {henninglove} said...

very happy to be your 50th ashley!

♡ Beverly {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Yay congrats!! <3 Very exciting!

An Enchanted Evening said...

Congrats on so many followers! You just got one more! Love your blog!!

<3 Jackie

an-enchantedevening.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates