Monday, November 28, 2011

Andddd I'm Back!

Phew, what a long day!  This morning I flew back from Miami and as soon as I landed, I went straight to work...boooo....but luckily I was only there for a handful of hours before it was time to go home! 

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend!  Lots of eating and spending time with family.  How was your Thanksgiving?  Did any of your participate in Black Friday?  I did not. I have never actually participated and I really have no interest.  I'm a terrible "sale" shopper.  I get overwhelmed with the disorganization of sale clothes and I hate fighting crowds.  Just not my cup of tea but I know you can really get some great discounts!


On Thanksgiving day, its always our family tradition to go to a movie and this year we saw The Descendants with George Clooney.  I really liked it but it was kinda a depressing movie (especially for Thanksgiving).  I won't ruin the movie for you all, but its basically about George Clooney's character and him trying to cope with his wife being in a coma.  There was some humor sprinkled throughout the movie so it wasn't just heavy the whole time, but I do think George Clooney did a great job--I'd be surprised if he doesn't get nominated for some type of award for it.  The movie takes place in Hawaii so it definitely made me want to go back so bad!!  Has anyone else seen The Descendants?  What did you think?

Hope you all have a great rest of the night!

3 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I want to see this movie! Glad you made it back safe to columbus!

Michelle P said...

I want to see it! I heard it was good.

Julie and Lauren said...

I'm dying to see this movie!! Newest follower. Love your blog. Xx

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates