Friday, November 18, 2011

Fridayyyyyy

Happy Friday!


This weekend should be quite busy!  Tonight, Doc and I are going out to dinner with some of our friends and then joining them for the OSU basketball game.  They had extra tickets through work in one of the suites, so looks like we're doing that tonight! 

Then tomorrow, Doc has to go help his grandma move (not much fun there...) but I am doing another photo shoot!!  I'll give you details later, but it's another wedding theme so my wedding dress will be making another appearance (woohoo third times a charm! I'm totally getting my $$ worth on it huh?) and its a Russian-esque shoot with bare trees, fur, and sultry makeup!  Should be interesting!  See my previous shoots here and here.

The rest of the weekend will be spent cleaning!  Somehow my house has gotten quite messy.....ugh...don't you just hate that feeling?  I always find myself so frustrated when the house is not clean.  That sounds so stupid, but its true! LOL 

Anyway, what are you all doing?

2 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Can't wait to hear about the photo shoot! Have fun tonight!!

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

it's friday lalalala :D

new post - follow me♥mfashionfreak

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates