Friday, November 11, 2011

Off to Louisville!

Happy Veterans Day and Happy Friday!

Sorry I've neglected you all this week...its been super busy!! One thing after another and no time to blog!

Anywho.....I'm very excited because I am driving to Louisville tonight to visit these lovely ladies!!


Since college, we've gotten together for a girls weekend every year! Last year, I hosted it and the year before that we were in Chicago so this will be a lot of fun!  I've only been to Louisville once and that was for a quick audition for their ballet company soooooo I'm excited to explore the city!  Have any of you been to Louisville before or live there?  Any places we should go?

I think we're planning on going to Churchill Downs for some horse race (I've never been to a horse race before! Can I wear a hat?? I want to wear a hat.) and I forget what else is on the agenda but I will fill you all in on Monday!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Gameday Stylist said...

Have a blast - girls weekends are the best.

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

Fash Boulevard said...

i hope you had a blast! I've got a brand new FASH FOR LESS with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love to hear what you think. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates