Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

Happy Tuesday my lovelies!

I would LOVE to be here right about now....

Santorini, Greece
Or here?!


Clearly, I'm in the traveling mood.  Ugh, I must already be getting cabin fever and it hasn't even snowed here yet!  At least, I'll get to go to Miami to see my family for Thanksgiving in only a couple of short weeks! Maybe that will fill my traveling bug....

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I think I need to start stepping this up....


And finally, for my random brain dump today....


Why yes, I will.

I hope you all have a great rest of the day!  Sorry for the terrible post today...I can't quite get my brain to focus on a topic.  I'll try and step it up the rest of the week.... :)

6 comments:

Michelle P said...

I really want to go on vacation soon! I can't wait until next year.

Gameday Stylist said...

Love those pictures - do you know links to the hotels their from?

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Sara - Oops! Sorry, I don't know where the hotels are from! I just found the pictures on Pinterest under Travel...go look and you can probably find the same pictures and they might be linked somewhere where you can find the info out!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I would love to be somewhere warm right now!! I
Am not ready for snow yet!

Liz said...

my husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in the Spring! We live in Europe (moved to Amsterdam 3 months ago!) and Greece has been our dream destination for so long!! Can't wait!

And I am with you - need to start stepping up my fitness game!!!

Jamie said...

I so need to step up my workout routine (or lack there of)...

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates