Tuesday, November 29, 2011

VS Fashion Show Tonight!


Is it not super pathetic that I am overly excited for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight?  I always look forward to it (....and maybe I pretend I'm actually on that runway....) Those girls always give me the motivation to work out through the holidays BUT last week, I did hear about some interview Adriana Lima gave....and apparently she gave away their diet and workout regime leading up to the show.  I guess that was a bit of a 'no no' because she was so brutally honest about how they eat?  I don't think its bad....I'd rather hear exactly how they do it because then you don't feel so bad watching them.  It's like....she may look good but she went through hell to get there.  Rather than, that bi*ch ate cheetos and cake and still looks effing amazing!  LOL {Click here to read her interview article}


And how freakin cute are these two? 




Recap of the show to come tomorrow!! Are any of you watching it too?

4 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I got the email about the show this morning! Im gonna go read the article right now! Thanks for sharing! And I hope your week is off to a great start!

Michelle P said...

I want to watch it! But I have class until 10pm tonight :(

lauren keys said...

i look forward to watching the show too! i always (secretly) wanted to walk around in a pair of those wings haha!

http://keystoanywhere.blogspot.com/

Whitney said...

Loved the article! I'm so glad someone like her can be frank at how hard she works to look that great.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates