Monday, November 21, 2011

What's in her Purse? with A. Liz Adventures

Happy Monday girlies! 

A little while back, I did a series called "What's in her Purse" (an idea I got from my good friend Megan, click here for that post) and I'm very excited to continue this series again!  Who's bag are we looking into today??  Well, my new bloggie friend, April, from A. Liz Adventures!  April blogs about everything from newlywed life to DIY crafts, fashion, cooking, and so much more!  Make sure you stop on over to her blog after this--her wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous! :)

Without furth ado, here is April:

Hi gals, and thank you so much to Ashley for allowing me to dump the contents of my handbag for her "What's In Her Purse" series.  Now, first things first, let me clarify that I did just clean out my purse a few days ago from the paperwork that it accumulates.  My normal purse contents include everything you see here along with some bills to pay, a few random receipts, and maybe even a Bed Bath & Beyond or ULTA coupon!
 
 
Here's what you will find in my purse as we speak:
 
1) One of my favorite bags to carry is this Coach purse that I got for Christmas.  It is perfect ... short handles, a long strap, and a few interior compartments for organization.  And the inside is this gorgeous baby blue color.
 
2) This is my day planner.  It's also Coach.  It is stuffed to the brim with papers!  I also keep my hair inspiration pictures in this for my haircut appointments.  Blog topics that I want to cover are also jotted down on each day's section.
 
3) Antibacterial hand gel.  With as much traveling as I do, I don't like getting sick.
 
4) Lipstick case with Lancome lipstick.  Pink, naturally.  :)
 
5) Aveda Hand Relief lotion.  The best, hands down.  It makes your hands so smooth and it smells great.  A super stocking stuffer for all of you doing holiday shopping!
 
6) My car keys with my branch coral keyring
 
7) Peppermint gum - how I try to manage my sweets cravings!
 
8) I love, love, love these Spin Pins.  I keep them in my purse for quick updos.
 
9) Kleenex - leftover from last week when I was battling a cold
 
10) A Caribou Coffee gift card that a co-worker gave me last week.  I did some calligraphy for her on the dedication page of a Bible she bought for her mother-in-law and she surprised me with this as a thank-you!  Too sweet.
 
11) My little square calling cards from Minted.  I love these.  They have my name, email address, and blog address on them.
 
12) My current lip loves: L'Oreal Rouge Pulp in a pale pink, Two Faced Lip Injection, and a dark pink Avon liner.  I like to combine all three.
 
13) Yep, I have to carry two phones.  The iPhone is for my personal use, and the BlackBerry is for work.  I put off buying the iPhone for way too long -- my love affair with it is in full force now.
 
14) My Coach wallet & checkbook.  Yep, you know I have the animal print checks!
 
So thank you again Ashley for letting me play in the "Whats In Her Purse" series!  I hope you all liked taking a quick peek at what I carry around with me all day.  Please come visit me at A. Liz Adventures and follow along with some of my daily musings.  Plus, I have a really great giveaway coming later this week to celebrate my one full year of blogging!

8 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

This looks like my purse! I carry my life in my purse! I love that you brought these posts back!

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

i love this post.

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Heather said...

What fun! This looks similar to mine, except I don't have a paper planner and I do carry around a hair brush.

Jess said...

I love the Coach planner. Reminds me that I have to get a planner! 2012 is just around the corner!

Carolina Charm said...

I love these posts! Hair tutorial on spin-pins, please!?!

Stylishlyme said...

I love your bag, Coach is always a favorite! Their is a giveaway on my blog I think you will love, please pass by to enter!

-V

http://stylishlyme.com

Edward James said...

nice post

Blogger said...

Shop For Authentic Gucci Handbags Online.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates