Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Gift Recap

Oh hey girlies!  I hope you all had wonderful Christmas'!  I'm back in action here but not for long.....Doc and I are leaving again tomorrow but this time to go to Chicago for New Years! I'm definitely looking forward to spending time with friends we don't get to see very often and also eating lots of good food!

Anyway, what did Santa bring me this year for Christmas?  Well, my parents got me this baby about a month ago....but I haven't used it yet so I'm looking forward to starting soon!

Brother Sewing Machine
 Doc bought me this book to further my sewing knowledge!

The Sewing Bible
Doc also bought me this Lululemon yoga mat carrying strap!  Love it!

Lululemon No-Brainer Mat Strap
My in-laws always give us money, which is great because I can choose to spend the money however I want!  I always go through the money much faster than my patient husband....but what can I say, I loveeee to shop!!  Anyway, this what I've bought so far:

I loveeee these pj's so much!  They are soft and so comfortable!
The Dreamer Flannel Pj's from Victoria's Secret
 I went to the outlets and picked up this baby! I have to say...its much prettier in person. This pic doesn't do it justice! :)

Kate Spade Wellesley Elena in Black

I finally found a pair of black boots that I like!  Or at least, I think I like...we'll see once they come in the mail!

Steve Madden Bannner Boots

I found these cute loafer heels at DSW and couldn't resist the reduced $30 price tag!  I've always wanted a pair and even thought they're sky high....they're comfy!

Mia Nolen Loafer Heels
I also got these shoes at my family's store in Miami and I loveeeeeeeee them!  You know how much I love glitter....

Tom's Silver Glitter shoes
Wow, this must have been the year of the shoe huh?

Oh, and I also bought {prior to Christmas} a bunch of sewing supplies from Joann's like scissors, pins, rulers, pin cushions, etc. soooo hopefully I can FINALLY finish this skirt I started from that sewing class I took!

And last but not least, I got a gift card to Express from my sister-in-law/brother-in-law so can't wait to get over there and use it!  They know me so well! :)


What did you all get for Christmas? 

10 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Looks like some wonderful gifts ash! My favorite gift was crystal earrings, and a pandora ring from my sister! But I have to say that my family spoiled me this year! I cannot wait to exchange presents with Mark!

Have tons of fun in Chicago! Take lots of pictures!

Whitney said...

Great presents! I got a pair of TOMS too, but mine are the gold herringbone :)

Christina {Carolina Charm} said...

I got a sewing machine too! I can't wait to learn!

Michelle P said...

You got great stuff!

blue roses said...

i saw those very same loafers at dsw and was soooo close to buying them.... now i am filled with regret. i got some black peep-toes and pointed bow slingbacks instead. sigh.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas. One of my New Year's resolutions is to learn how to sew. Now I just need that machine and book and I should be set :) I also love my lululemon mat strap. Do you own The Mat? It totally changed my practice. I'm obsessed.

xoxo,

Carly

Meg {henninglove} said...

wow you definitely scored in the gift department! hello sewing machine and book, you better post lots of your sewing creations up here on the blog!!

Aliya said...

I'm so jealous you can sew!! I am so not crafty like that at all, haha :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

WOW you really scored!! LOVE your new sewing machine..how fun!

Katherine said...

love the sewing machine! that's one I've been looking at on-line, let me know how that works out.
trying to learn how to sew in 2012.

Katherine
katherineave.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates