Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had festive weekends!  Doc and I spent the weekend vegging out....dinner with friends...errands accomplished...and lots of TV show and movie watching/catching up! 

Update regarding my last post about Breaking Dawn Part 1....I sadly was not able to make it to the movies so I still have not seen it!  Doc had too much studying to do.  We did, however, watch Eclipse and he actually admitted that it was a good movie! Haha its the little things....

In gearing up for this holiday season, I came across this on Pinterest.....how cool are these nails!?

Via Chloe's Nails blog
I don't think I'd be able to actually execute them to look as perfect as the ones above....but I might actually try!  We'll see....

I'm also loving these Christmas sugar cookies:

Find recipe here!

How were your weekends?  Accomplish your Christmas shopping?

7 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I saw those nails on pinterest and thought the idea was so cute! But I think if I tried to do them myself I would end up with nail polish all over the place!

Carolina Charm said...

I am thinking about making those cookies for my cookie swap this weekend. so fun and festive!

Michelle P said...

Love both! And I agree with Hiliary, my nails would never look like that if I did it myself!

Jamie said...

Those red Christmas cookies are the cutest.

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love the candy cane stripes! whether to eat or wear on my nails :-)

{JANE} said...

I love those nails, I just know I'd never be able to pull of the paint job myself. Would definitely need a professional!

Johanna said...

How fabulous are those peppermint nails? If only I had the patience!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates