Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let's Chat

Wow, is it really Wednesday already?  Sorry, for my lack of blogging...time has flown!  Everyday this week, I kept telling myself, I'll write a post later.....and now its Wednesday. Whoops!


Grab a cup o' coffee....let's chat!

So, I'm still "livin' the single life" with my husband living in Dayton at the moment.  I did spend a nice weekend with him and his family this past weekend and this coming weekend, he'll be back here BUT not for good unfortunately....still 1 more week of this and then he'll be back for good!  I do realize that this really isn't that bad....I think of all the military wives who have to go months, even years, without seeing their husbands.  I can't imagine how hard that would be--not to mention that they're risking their lives as well!  Now that's bad, so really I have nothing to complain about!

Since I've had quite a bit of time to myself, I gave in and made these babies last night {which I previously blogged about here}:


Yes, those are Heath Bar Blondies that I found on Eat, Live, Run and they were amazing!  I loveeeee Heath Bar so these were definitely right up my alley!  Does anyone else love Heath Bar as much as I do?

And since its Pinteresting Wednesday, here are a few of my fav's from Pinterest:








Christmas Vacation is my favorite Christmas movie!! Can't wait to watch it this year! What's your favorite Christmas movie to watch?

Have a great rest of the day! 

3 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Those heath bar blondies look amazing, I really need to do some backing. That was a goal for last night and I was just to tired!

Love the red heels!

Michelle P said...

I looooooove the shoes, tree and shoe shelf!

Whitney said...

Omg, love all those pinterest photos...including the Christmas vacation one!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates