Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday!

Well hello there!  Happy Wednesday!

Sorry for the lack of posts.....the time has gotten away from me! 

Anyway, quick update on the Breaking Dawn discussion...........I finally saw the movie this past weekend!  Woohoo!  It definitely did not disappoint {Well, the sex scene did....LAME. Was totally too short, but whatever...I know it had to be PG13..}

Via
I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!  Tomorrow, is our big Holiday Luncheon at work and then its off to Dayton for the weekend to spend some time with the in-laws!  We also have our cookie exchange tomorrow at work and.........I haven't started yet.  Yup, got 10 dozen Red Velvet cookies to bake by the end of tonight.  As soon as I leave work, I will be baking my little heart out!  

And since its Pinteresting Wednesday.........this is what has been catching my eye!


A Chanel handbag tree!! Need I say anymore?

Via
Loveeee these neon earrings by Shourouk!


LOL these make me laugh so hard!


Whaaaattt?

So true......


Sooooo cute! 

Anything catching your eye on Pinterest? 

2 comments:

Christina {Carolina Charm} said...

10 DOZEN cookies??? omgosh! PS - I am dyyying over that text...Chocolate SPARKLE. Hilarious. Good luck with the Red Velvet cookies!

Whitney said...

Those bunnies are too freaking adorable!!! And girl...good luck with the 10 dozen cookies!! Geez!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates