Friday, December 9, 2011

Twilight Saga Obsessed? Yup.

Happy Friday!

Some of you may consider me a little late on this train, but I'm very excited because I am finally going to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 this weekend!  I have read all of the books and own all of the movies {and am totally obsessed might I add...} but I've never been one that's into seeing movies the minute they come out!  I hate crowds and being stressed over finding the perfect seats....I'd rather wait a few weeks {or a month} and see it with no crowds and no stress.  Anyone else do this too?

I usually watch the Twilight series movies with my sister-in-law, but she lives in Chicago and we haven't been able to see each other to see the movie, soooooo guess who gets to come see it with me!?  My wonderful husband of course.  He's super excited. {I know you can sense my sarcasm here} Doc saw the very first movie with me and I think I may have made him watch the 2nd one when it came out on DVD, but he hasn't seen the 3rd one.  Soooooo what else will we be doing this weekend?!  Yes, you are correct.....we will be watching Eclipse on DVD too!  Haha my poor husband. 

Anyway, since I'm totally, stupidly excited about seeing Breaking Dawn.....let's just sit back and look at some pics from the Twilight series thus far? K, glad your on board too. :)



Oh hello.....







And I cannot forget the wedding shoes by Manolo Blanik:


I don't care that I'm already married.......I want these shoes!  Sooooo gorgeous!

Have any of you already seen Breaking Dawn Part 1?  What did you think?

6 comments:

Whitney said...

haha I love the whole Twilight saga too! Although you are lucky to have a sweet husband that will see it with you. I can't even try to get Cory in the theaters! lol

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Those shoes are beautiful, and I love the back of her dress! I still have yet to read any of the twilight books, and I have not seen a single movie!

Taylor said...

I read the books so long ago, when I watch the movies, it's all new to me! I honestly forgot some of the most important details! I saw the first movie in theaters, but I waited for movies 2 and 3 to come out on On Demand. Then, randomly, Emmy's grandparents wanted to babysit so I begged Mike to go see #4. It's definitely the best one yet. I just have a hard time with the acting. It's like the director tells them, "Hey. OK. Be a bad actor. Action!". I've seen other movies with these same actors and they're awesome.

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Haha yea I agree...the acting can be really funny sometimes! I thought the first movie was especially awful...they've definitely gotten better has they've gone along. Sometimes the faces bella and edward make are hilarious!

Ivana said...

Oh my gosh, I´m totally with you on this one! I´m completely obsessed with Twilight, I love the books, the movie, the cast, everything! And I agree with you: it´s always better to wait a few weeks before going to see this kind of movies...I went to see it only the last weekend, and the theater was almost empty! Such a fantastic experience, without all those giggling teenagers :)
I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

riddhi jain.RJ. said...

Awww!!! they are awesome. I had my eye on them since i watched the kristen holding those in one of the trailer. I loved the books and all the movies and m dying to watch the last part.

Saw your blog and loved it!!!
I also have that static hair problem. What do you do about it then?

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates