Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring on 2012!

Welcome to 2012!

I hope you all had great New Years!  I know I did.....Doc and I spent the weekend in Chicago with friends.  Doc's parents have a condo downtown, so we stayed there and shopped on Michigan Avenue, ate Garrett's popcorn, went to lots of great restaurants, drank lots of wine, had some great cupcakes, and got to spend time with Doc's sister and her husband....so all in all, it was a great end to 2011/great beginning to 2012!

I don't have many pics to show for it except for New Year's Eve night.....



And just after midnight I wanted a pic with Doc...and here is a series of pictures of me trying to get him to be normal......took a little while!










And finally.........


What did you all do for New Years? Do you have any resolutions?  I never make New Years resolutions....I don't know why.  I just never set any for myself...maybe its because I know its too hard to keep to them? 

5 comments:

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love the pictures ash! Looks like you had a wonderful time, hope your week gets off to a great start!

Bud and Leo said...

So fun! Low key NYE for us and we're with you on the resolutions. A fresh start is resolution enough! Kelli

Whitney said...

I love those pajamas!

And that whole photo shoot reminds me of trying to get Cory to cooperate when we do photos...

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. LOVE THIS. sounds like you had a great time. your PJ's are beyond cute. why can't boys ever just smile? lol. Justin and I rented a place in Seaside, Florida (cutest beach town EVER) and watched fireworks. thanks for sharing, love. if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Mica said...

So, so, cute! :DDD*

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates